Sunday, September 23, 2007

Scary day!!!! Halloween

Quite a long time didn't post anything, no mood and damn busy now... Here are some pictures of the 2 days ago Halloween party, finally now just have some time to take a rest and post up all, you will not believe what I wore as!!! Because I scared so many people.



















Just got back from a Grafton Talent Quest, just like talent show, haiya... I show go and show my talents!!! Rugi this time... haha.. U know? The day after party day I went for badminton competition with Raymond(from HK for double), unfortunately we lost badly. I was so upset because it was a big shame for me, never lost that bad in my life, I am so sorry that I drank that night and made me not in perfect condition, and cant played the best, I am so sorry, Raymond! Anyway, for the following days, I will be very very very busy, and after that I would have a long long trip, will tell you what after confirm all these.

No comments: