Monday, December 10, 2007

the really end of everything

Just can't imagine I have been here almost one year, from nothing to everything, in the previous 3 weeks, I was working as a fruit picker, got some money and traveled around alone, it was so much fun, can't post it now because still haven't got all the pictures.

Things I have done here but never in Malaysia
1. Talk to strangers
2. Sleep in backpacker with other strangers
3. Traveling alone
4. Study so hard
5. Cooking

People I have met here(I think besides than Africa, almost I have met most the people from each of country in the earth). Best friends
























I don't know what can I say, just have changed alot, I think even I myself. Friends said I have changed, characteristics, hopefully is positive one. No matter is happy, or not that happen in this year here, I will also cherish everyone of them, because they are my memory, my everything, which brings me become more mature, or my experience, from one stage to another. Looking forward my coming years here. Even though I will still be here next year, but everything keeps changing, and never stop. Really hope that the good one will wait for me there. Miss u guys, see u, bye...

No comments: