Monday, March 17, 2008

BUsy, BuSy, BusY....... Office and SocIAl PoLItics

YOu just can't imagine how busy I am for this week, or maybe for the following weeks. Besides than the full classes everyday, I have in total 18 hours in 4 days, include lectures, labs, tutorials. Because I have just changed my course. Besides that, I need to work in an office of the uni. I also need to do alot of stuffs for the club(Hong Kong Student Society). SOmetimes a few hours in between, I also go to play tennis, my timetable is just full from 9am to 6pm everyday!!! AT nite, will be back home and study. At least I have a meaningful day.
Erm.... Actually also nothing much, that's all... Ya!! I have moved to a new house quite long time, my new address is
21/14, Whitaker Place, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.

Have been hea-ing for 2 days this weekend. SO regret....

1 comment:

친. said...

wah u just posted your add on the blog so openly.. tak takut?
sekarang kat sini banyak case jenayah..
anyway all the best in auckland ^^

ps: your should change your calendar liao la.. i see it's still "gong hee fat choi"
hehe