Saturday, April 26, 2008

Recent Issac

Is 4am now, just suddenly feel like wanna write something... Let's talk about anything which happens on me recently..
First of all, as I said, I have changed my courses to Geography and sociology, I know that's kinda weird, heaps of people said that. But I think just do something which is interesting will be fine. For Geography, my specific courses will be natural environment and environmental science. Therefore, I will have several field trips to go and do reports something like that, that's sounds hard eh? That's cool though, I like it...And we just went to a field trip last 2 weeks, lazy to post the pics here, have posted them up in facebook.. For Sociology, is actually a study about our social life, almost everything, music, media, culture, etc..Besides that, I am busy in uni now, not only because of the HKSS, but I am also one of the representative of my school(School of Geography, Environmental Science and Geology), therefore sometimes need to go and attend some meetings. Not only that, I am in an election for my AUSA committee!!! AUSA(Auckland University Student Association) is a society for all the Auckland Uni students, it is just like a party for students, always voice everything out on behalf of all the students, doing policies. And there are always heaps of people fight so hard for the positions here, just like a political life, I am sure every Uni got one. Therefore, I am now in an election for one of the committee position, my profile and statements will be published in my Uni magazine, so everyone can see it and vote me next week!!!! And I also need to go out to talk and get people to support me(la piao)!!!Haha... I am so excited and kinda nervous now.. However, that's really fun, you know, can do something new in Uni is always amazing, and supported by my lecturers for this election... YEAH!!!!
My social life? SInce I have moved out here, I am having so much fun all the time... I mean before when I was in hall, they have arranged activities for us every week. Now? need to find by myself, I mean every week will now go for a drink with friends, parties(my favourite haha) sing K, or have some dinners, Friday night is always what I am waiting for in every week. Like yesterday night, I went for dinner with my flatmates, for Middle East food, that was so yum but just the proportion was like.... kids meal. But they were just full, and they know I didn't. I just don't understand, why they eat so little but can be this tall, but I eat heaps still look like a kid, UNFAIR!!! Btw, they are cool people, as Emma(1 of my flatmate) said, we are happy shinny people, always having happy shinny lives.. Yeah.. they are, and so am I..
Have been moving out so far, everything is cool, I mean sometimes of coz you will feel like lonely because not that many people live with you, and my flatmates are usually quite busy, but being 'quiet' at certain moment is cool, cool you down, think something, do your works.. Now, Issac is a whole brand new Issac, more capable, even more outgoing, I think.. haha... let me be a KA, just figure out by yourself what it means.. nitez.. oh yeah, people who are reading this, mind to leave me your address? I mean like Meilee, or people who I dont have, feel like wanna send you guys something.. haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems u are having a fruitful life in NZ...Best wish for ur election la...hope u get elected~ and add oil for ur academic work ^^

Shanna said...

you wanna send the magazine ah? gimme gimme gimee XD

so shocked reading about u changing ur course but i admire you for following ur dream without hesitating. how much i wish i could..

u know what, i really am jealous of ur life in NZ..i can't wait to graduate and have a new life. ><

meilee said...

you are very geng qiu!!:)