Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Formal Dinner & sudden road trip

It was on last Sunday, My friend rented a car and wanted to go Caramandel, somewhere is very far from here and finally our trip takes about 6 hours and about 360km!!!! I cant believe it, but honestly some views are gorgeous and I dont know hot to describe it, see pictures!!Can u read the sign? IT is a place called kereta!!!I think the views are really nice, really not malaysia, OF COZ!!!! SINCE HERE IS NOT MALAYSIA, HAHA!!!

At night, I was hurry to go to our 'semi-formal' dinner, I think which means we dont have to wear very formal gua... hehe Jason(HK) and Issac
Fanny(France), Issac, Ritu(India), Luciano(Brazil)
Diyana and Issac, finally malaysianEmily(California) and Issac
Nice le? Me and all my girl partners, hahaha.... Today is Wednesday, I have done something quite fun, or I can say that I have never ever expected that I have this chance to do it or it is memorable, hehe... Can u guess it right? I will tell u what it is at a right moment, and I am sure u will feel thats amazing or what? Maybe u will even proud of me!!!! Afterwards, I went to buy 30 packs instant noodle in 1 big box with my friend!!!! Thats my fighting weapon, since my exam is next week I must have some food in my room as preparation all the time.. Hehe.. I also dont wanna talk much, gotta study, BB... Miss u guys and thanks for shanna the tennis racket key chain, I love it and when I show it to my friend who are tennis fans as well, they jealous it.. Hehe.. Thanks... Muacks

1 comment:

친. said...

i kesian ur driver leh! he must be dreadfully tired after the long journey of driving... but ur place is memang a paradise~ *jealous jealous*