Monday, June 25, 2007

Poker, Mahjong, Seven Level Pigs, Cho Big D.....

Finally I have finished my exam and be free now!!!! However, I dont think that I have been doing well in my exam, haiz...... Anyway, last 2 days, we went to Cherry's room to play cards, pokers, seven level pigs until about 3 or 5am!!! It was so much fun and it will be one of the happiest moment since I am being here, no stress, only fun and laugh, so nicE!!!! Besides that, I prove that my mahjong is that bad, hahaha....Then, we play a game called seven level pigs, luckily I was only 4 level, not a pig yet.. hehe... finally, we play something that going to punish whoever has got the smallest number of card, our punishment is so damn cruel, such as rolling on the corridor, wash the leg with water in closestool, eat or drink something that is very disgusting such as beer+tomato sauce, peer+soya sauce, soya sauce+beer, vodka+chips, etc. Luckily I only lost once and have the beer+tomato sauce. The big loser on that night was Mila, her stomach was a rubbish bin, contained more than 10 ingredients, haha....
It was so much fun this few nights and we are planning to go to Waitomo, Taupo and Rotorua as 3 days trips. Each of us is responsible for 1 session, and I am responsible for the activities in Waitomo and the hostel as well, hopefully we will have an enjoyable moment over there. Because after this, some are gonna leave, graduated, back to Hong KOng, etc. Gotta sleep early today because have to play squash tomorrow with Jason, haha... let me mok his teeth la.... wakaka

No comments: