Saturday, November 10, 2007

Finally.... end of Uni first year

I just cant believe it, finally is the end of the first year uni life, seems like I am only here for quite a short time. These 3 weeks, I am really tired, I only sleep in total 11 hours for last 3 nights. Can u believe it??? No matter what the result is, at least I have already done my best. Tonight I will head down to Wellington, for my first trip of my summer holiday!!! I will have such many trips, even I myself feel abit tired of it. Anyway, greet me good luck and keep an eye on my blog, to see how great I will be in my following trips! (Hopefully) BB

Following are Lydia's birthday party, NAh..... Just another excuse to pub, quite a while ago, but no time to upload it... Really miss such time, because I will move out from the hall, really have no idea whether can I have such an enjoyable moment in the following days.....





No comments: