Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Exam day

Finally, can take a break, just 'a' break, no more than that. I am in exam period now, it is so so so stressful. I have only been sleeping about 6 hours everyday, and last 2 days were only 8 hours in total. It sounds crazy eh? I know, I am very tired, but no choice, study.... I usually study in uni in recent days. Early morning when I went to IC(quiet study space), FULL! Then I went to get a seat in the library(the view from the top few level is really nice, can see the whole Park, can really make me relax, But when I came back after lunch and got a book, the library was FULL!!(there are about a few thousands seats in the library, crazy eh?) At night about 9pm, I went back to the uni again to get overnight loan, tried to get a seat to have a look with the book, IC FULL AGAIN!!! OMG!! The uni now is just like a battlefield, everyone is fighting for it, to get an outstanding result. You will find everyone is holding a book.. Nothing is other than that... Also that word, studying in uni is never an easy task...

At night during the dinner, somebody said something which is so mean, I am not gonna say it out. But I will say "窮,又如何?最重要系窮得有志氣,就算系抹杯都系自食其力...無學識,唔緊要,最重要系自己相信自己,努力上進, 哪怕無出頭既一日?", this is my response... I know there will be a such day in my future.. Well, at least I know I will fight for it..

Then back to my room, finally have some time to take a break, surfing the net, and watching something. I have a really long time didnt do these things.. I watched a cartoon called 'Anastasia', sounds weird eh? Because I never watch any cartoon when I was a child, all were only about TVB, thats the reason my Cantonese is such fluent, haha... my friends said so. Because I found that sometimes cartoon can be interesting, even though the story is always the similar, for this one, it is a story of Russian Royal, it is awesome, and really have attracted my impressiveness for Russian, one of my favorite country, mystery with those candy palace(Kremlin). Anyway, hopefully for the following exams will be even better, and also good luck for all those who are having exams right now, even u guys in Hk, though now is now u guys exam.... bb

1 comment:

친. said...

meaning everyone will be having the exams at the same time? COOL!
KBU is different course different exam time one so everytime if we suddenly see our frens in the library we'll go,"exam ah?" "yalor"
coz normally library is the dozing off area :D

GOOD LUCK yeh~
halloween i tot u'll have another celebration i was expecting some more pictures already haha