Monday, October 15, 2007

FInal day of work and property assignment

Saturday, went to do property assignment with my classmate, just require us to take pictures of some construction materials or some architectures. These are my results...














Take with me or my ID because to verify we have participated wo... so stupid...
Finally, it was my final day of work, weather is so good surprisingly, but so windy! Some pics on my way to work, some are on my way to do my assignment














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all those photos remind me the happy time in NZ~

Anonymous said...

When I saw these pictures, I really found myself missing Auckland...

cheesy-pops said...

hi issac, I'm not sure if you remember me... I met you at the CPWE workshop. but anyway, sounds like you're doing good in NZ!

Have fun!

xx grace foo.