Monday, December 1, 2008

NZ 2008

I actually got back from NZ to Malaysia 2 weeks ago. But I am just too lazy to blog, because I just think that I do not have much to write about. Anyway, just make everything in short.
In February, I did something which was really fun and meaningful, which was being my Uni UniGuide and Ambassador. Basically, these two jobs were guiding new students and helping them to adapt to the University life. Because everything was just too quick, you can't imagine that my first was just gone, then now I am a senior and guide those small kids.. haha. In these such meaningful programmes, I also got closer to my uni, whoch brought me a sense of belongings to the UNi, instead of 'that's just a place where I go for classes, that's all'. Also, I knew so much cool people in it, and the most important is, WE GO PARTYING TOGETHER!!! LOL
Afterwards, I joined HKSS(Hong Kong STudent Society) by one of my new friends. In this student organization, of course I knew a lot more friends, and currently some of my closest friends are from there. Throughtout this year, we did so much together, we organized activities together, we wrote articles for our newsletter together, we went for ski trip together which was really awesome altough I was really suckz in skiing, we played together and drank so much together. Joining the club was one of the greatest things I've done in this year.
Then, I also moved out from the student hall and flat with a few Kiwis, I was really happy to know them, because they are such awesome people. Again, we drank a lot we blow water bull shit a lot. Seems like there is nothing else from me besides than drinking. LOL........
Also, I've changed my degree to Geography, which I am really interested and excited with. In fact, I don't really know what can I do after my studies, though I am now planning to work in planning. Planning, is real planning, is a studies of planning a city, like sims city but of course a lot more complicated than that. However, I am really excited in this. I know so many cool people, we studied together, we went for coffee and lying on a lawn, under sunshine together, we went for fieldtrip together and then we worked for our assignments together. I knew one of my best friends, Josh in my class. All were just so much fun.
besides that, I have been so active this year, not only a student representative, but also a representative of the student organization (AUSA - Auckland University Student Association). I was just holding a few posts at university this year, which was just unbeliveable, I think. Due to my extremely active characteristics, I also joined tennis club this year, and I played at least once a week, maybe still not the best player, but is definitely a good player. People were even asking me to be their partners during the summer break.. Wakakaka.. Just can't believe that I have improved so much, though I knew I will, haha.. Especially my forehand groundstroke, is like one of the best there, also my front net blocking.. haha.. I am self-high-ing.
This is just a summary which only appears in my mind right now, so I think is probably the most important thing and memorable so far. For the followings, I will be leaving to Antalya, Turkey on Tuesday for internship which has nothing to do with my degree at all. Because I am gonna teach English there, LOL!!! I know my English is actually real suckz, that was also what I told them, but they still forced me to take that =.=" So I am now going soon. In fact, I am only excited about travelling rather than working, so hope will be all good.
For next year, I think I will spend most of the time in my studies because I have a few very heavy papers next year and hopefully can do well. But of course, can never leave partying behind, thats the only thing I can do to have fun!!! YEa!!! See you!!!

1 comment:

친. said...

all the best issac :)
ps: but your "short" is really short hor~ hahaha