Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Bad Luck + Pre-depature Session

Haiz.... really don't know why, so bad luck recently, met accident, sommore gotta lost my hp. Haiz.... Don't talk about it, make me sad only....Sigh
Today I went to the pre-depature briefing session, is just a talk for us who will be leaving to Auckland(the city name that I will be going to, I think not many of you know that) soon, but most of the time just talk about the activities there. It seems great!!! because my school is really near with beach, so can play alot of water sports. I can even take a ferry to a near island to walk around. Besides that, another island there got what bungee jumping, skiing, snow sports all that. The clubs in the university has more than 100+!!! Moreover, my hostel has just sent me an e-mail told me that there will be a picnic in the second week I arrive there!!! Wow......I just hope to be there immediately. Besides than playing, studying of course is the most important, because 1 of my friend said that I always only keep emphasizing on playing. Of course, since I am such a lazy and active guy, how can I talk about studying all the time? But honestly, studying is always the most important here, since the university ranking is that high. I think really have to work very hard. Going to study in this Uni is really tough, all the things made through online, even read my schedule!!!
Then of course have known some new friends there. Honestly, they really have some differences with the friends that I know before, but all of u are also my best friends, never forget u. U also ar!!!! But then my friend there has told me that my hostel is the furthest with the school, walking gotta be 15 minutes!!! Haiz... what can I do? Since it is the cheapest, no choice ar... just take it as exercise lo... or just imagine it.. the snow is falling, issac is walking on the street, with the thick jacket, and a muffler, so romantic... hahahaha... I think I have really think too much... Anyway, life there really seems amazing....

No comments: