Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

First of all, need to greet u guys a very happy new year!!!! I know it might be very late, but since this few days I didn't post the blog to say it. So, doesn't matter la.. ok? On 31st of December 2006, I went out with Kelvin, Qiu Yi, and Amos to Starhill for counting down. When reaching over there, we went to sing K...k....K...k.... But don't know why, on that day met alot of Nilai people, include MeiLee who is gonna leave next week to US. The time has passed just very fast, but I still need to be here 1 more month to go. Then at GreenBox, met somebody I think I don't know at all, but he just kept saying that he knew me, then kept hugging me, and said that he is my Junior of my high school, I am so good, of course will also talk a few words with him... Haha... But really have no idea about what's his purpose? Wanna autumn my water(cau ngo shui)? Nevermind la... I also get used to it already.. hahaha....

Of course have sung for a few hours, happy because even though I was having sore throat and flu that time, but just feel like my voice is even better, quite sexy, hahaha.... Then of course was the countdown session, went out to Bukit Bintang there. But unfortunately, really too many people, and all just pushing each other, situation damn bad. And even got people fighting and picking purse there!!! DAMN!!! Finally Kelvin's handphone has been stolen. My Goodness, what a sad?

After that, just went to Qiu Yi's house for gambling. We are 'rich people' so play very much of money!!! A few millions will never be a problem (yat chin gei man, yau yu lang fan)hahaha.... Actually just using 1cent for 1 million, just like small kids playing millionaire, so stupid!!!! Finally, I drove them for supper about 5am. Then of course went back home be pig... Zzzz.....zzZzz.....

Hopefully next year can have a even more interesting countdown party, but I also looking forward to counting down in NZ. Hehehe... Maybe there will be another different atmosphere... Bb

No comments: