Thursday, December 28, 2006

BORING DAYS............... JUST LIKE AN OLD MAN.............

Such a few days didn't post, since everyday just keeps eating, sleeping, watching tv, and some shooping. So, how interesting u think it would be? Even I myself also feel that my life now is 'sien dou ngao'(boring until vomit). Haiz..... Just pass only 1 week, but I just feel like I have been staying at home about 1 year!!!! How about the following days ar????? Anyone can suggest anything for me to do? If just continue being like this, not only my house full of spider-webs, my brain could never function, my body also will get rusty.... Shit lo... keep saying like this, now I just feel like I am just an old man who always sits on the rocking chair, sees sunrise, rainning, sun shine, then sunset, finally moon and the stars, only waitting for DIE!!!! Coi Coi Coi.... Dai gat lai shi.....I think I gotta find something to do....

But this few days, I have really done so many shoppings, because of carnival ma... No choice, I have to buy de... haha... Not actually, because I am busy looking for some stuffs for going NZ de... It seems like quite early for preparing, even I myself think so as well, but parents say now is slightly cheaper, so just buy lo... Erm... This few days have bought 1 damn big luggage, a few jackets, sweaters,etc la... Seem like I m gonna go soon... Haha...No at all, just for preparing. But u know? my mum not really allow I bought so many jackets, so after I bought it, I curi-curi take it into house, then put under my bed... Wakaka I think she couldn't find it, when I take it out after this, must really shock her... But all so expensive u know? When I bought it, I can feel my heart is blooding... Not much savings left now, maybe gotta sell body soon.. Anyone wants??? Cheap and high quality.. Haha....

Thats all for this few boring days, just a bit shock when shopping, because pyhsically happy, but mentally so sick with it.. Human really fan jin la... KK, now gotta go to plan for the activities for this few days, even though only sleeping and eating, but also very meaningful de.. Hehe.. BB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can guess who i m ?? hehe.. long time din drop by ur blog liao, seems like u really enjoy r life .. still so funny ar .. k la , hav fun in ur NZ vacation , all d best ya , dun forget ur old n not close d frenz k .. ciaozz