Thursday, December 14, 2006

Crazy Stupid Day

Today very very very very very tired ar!!!!!! I have only slept an hour last night! WHY? Haha.... As good people, accompany somebody studying the whole night lo..... Haiz.... dont say lo.... I am such good, did so much for him, also didn't treat me eat 1 meal or what.... Haiz.... "Heart tasteless" lo....... really don't know why so ngong gao, the most ngong gao people in the world!!!

The whole night what can I do? I........I.........He.........He............We................... Hahaha............... We just simply chatting and watching drama, but really shit lo........Hmm............ Dont say la...... I need to continue watching my drama.... HONG KONG TVB DRAMA are THE BEST!!!!!!! I have already watched 6 series in 1 month!!!! GENG le??!!! Haha......

So what I am going to do now? Of course is SLEEPING!!! Good Night

No comments: