Monday, December 18, 2006

Not syok enough MAN!!!

Today go shopping with Amos, but he only wasted my time at the beginning, after scolded by me, he just decided going immediately, this kind of people called 'sei fan jin', always body itchy and need to be scolded. Finally, reached over there about 5pm already and I did not have enough time to visit all shops...

But bought a few stuffs also quite worth, but I must learn HOW TO SAVE already..... But I still could not complete my buy list, I think have to go for once more lo... But le... I wanna say here, SUNWAY PYRAMID VERY CHEAP AR.... HOU DAI MAI ar.... haha.... Promoting for them here, good ma.... good for Malaysian Economy..... Ok lo... Don't say lo.... Gotta start studying since I din't touch the book for this semester at all, sommore that lecturer very bad....always scold me.

Ok, gonna study la.. bb

No comments: