Thursday, July 5, 2007

6.30am.............. early morning? late night?

I should sleep at this moment, but just sudden woke up from a dream, dont know what's wrong with me. But just think that this few days, is really big upset for me. Friends are going to leave 1 by 1, the closest, Cherry and Fanny. Fanny will leave at 9am later, she asked me not to go to the airport, hate crying and all those boring stuffs. I have no idea, really lost now...... I will probably miss her the most, because her home country is France, I dont think I have many chances to meet her again. If it is Asia, will be better. I just dont know what should I say, DAMN IT!!!!!First semester being here, is the moment most people are gonna leave, hate that!!!!!!!!!!

After that, I didnt sleep and went to airport to send Fanny off. I have no idea what should I say, but just so so sad, Fanny, no matter do you see my blog, I miss you so so much!!!! I dont know when I can meet you again, Funny Fanny....
At night, we went for dinner with all the people of Grafton, or all the HK friends, because Cherry is gonna leave tomorrow. Damn it!!! Another leaving, after that we went to have bubble tea and nice game, nice chat, even though I was not feeling well.

Nothing goes right for me recently, I hope I am alright, miss all of my friends. Forever n ever....

No comments: