Saturday, July 21, 2007

Super heroes and villains PARTY!!!!

I think this party is one of the best because all people have to wear something as a character, so it was so funny and so much fun. Unfortunately my some of my best friends were not here, miss them alot. This is my costume, ying mm ying ar? hahaha...


Miss Incredible and Handsome pirate

Charlie's Angels

Lieke(The Netherlands) and Issac

Dont know what character it is even though she has explained to me for a few times...

There is a transformer behind us...

Robin and Pirate

Vampire!!!!

Batwoman

Another even more scary vampire....


Superman and Pirate meet in the toilet


2 Pirates here with the scars at the left and right....

Wonder Woman


Ninja Turtle and half face superwoman

JUngleman, i think....


Find me? Everyone's wearing so funny...

Issac and Cathrine(Norway)

Laura(I think the character is), Pirate, ANGEL....

Dont kiss me dont kiss me, hahaha

Let u found out I am drinking!!! But actually it is orange juice in the can... haha....

I wasnt ready, my dear!!!!

No comments: