Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Semester, New Life, New Issac..........

Busy and seldom update recently, but I have been starting my second semester about 3 weeks. In this semester, I will have not much of free time like first semester, and I gotta be work harder. I am taking four subjects now.
Commercial Law- it is really hard, because not only examine your english ability, NZ history, memorizing and speaking as well, I dont know much about NZ and english is not my first language, obviously it is a difficulty for me. But I like it, because I always love challenging, and I have found that it can be very interesting actually
Property(Construction) - about how to build a house, the construction, materials, style and everything about a house and building, it is so much fun because I always have a strong interest about houses)
Geography(Cities and Urbanism) - A study about the significant cities in the world, before studied about ancient cities like Babylon, China, Hindu, etc. Now about the city of the world-Paris, their ideas, architecture, consumption and even fashion and shopping!!! Very soon will study others, and Cyberjaya and Putrajaya of Malaysia as well!!! But for my essay, I probably will write about Hong Kong, hahaha!!!!
Macroeconomics - is always like that, no big interest, so so subject with a so so study.... but also know more about NZ economic recently, always a big fluctuation here recently.
Not only work hard in study, I also work hard for my job. I have already got a job almost 1 month, only a waiter in a restaurant. I can say that I dont really like to work actually, but no money!!! Anyway, it is pretty good because everyone's there treating me really nice, especially the beautiful manager, always call me HONEY!!! hahaha... besides that, it is a United Nations, the owner is Canadian, 3 managers 2 are Kiwis and 1 is Australian, they are some from US, Scotland, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Japan, China, India, Fiji, and I am from Malaysia. I am wondering that they are hiring people by nationalities? haha.... Moreover, I drive now, my first time!!! Because I have a friend has a car but no licence =.=". So she asks me to drive her sometimes, I reject initially because this is not my place and it is not my car. However, due to a sudden strong feel want to drive, my first time in NZ has been given to her ~.~...... New semester now, obviously a lot have been changed, closest friends are not here, having meal is not an interesting activity anymore. Almost half of year I have been in NZ, time passes extremely soon, a few more months, I will back to Malaysia. Not sure yet the exactly date, but probably will extend it to December, planning to work and travel here, see u... have 8am class tomorrow....

No comments: