Saturday, April 7, 2007

Mt.Eden Day

Finally came to the Easter Break, waiting fir it so long. This early morning when I opened the door, just found an egg here, is a small gift for Easter Day. So lovely,
Then, we went to Mt. Eden, the extinct volcano here. U know? New Zealand actually is formed by a lot of volcanoes and hills, even my university there. Therefore, a lot of slopes and hills here. Some shots on the journey, .I reached the hill, is the foot of the mountain. Just like a peaceful big field, a lot of people doing picnic here, and also TaiChi.The first time I see the cows here, a bit different with Malaysia cows I think, haha..The picture I took from up there, I can see the whole Auckland, it was at about 196m.Can you see this is the extinct volcano? The crater is so deep!!!Can u see a few block dots? There are a few cows at the crater!!! Not on the field!!Behind me, is the Auckland city, can u see the SkyTower? The sign of Auckland,NZ.Issac and Wafa, from Paris, France, I keep asking her teach me French,hehe.Can u see where I point at? There is a small hill look like, called at One Tree Hill, I am planning to go over there!Wafa(France), Issac and Ritu (India).Issac in the mini crater with Auckland city as background.Nice Auckland view. There is a round metal table, with Auckland map at the middle, then a circle out there is the places in Auckland and there distances, the final circle is the famous capitals in the world, my friend can find their home country, Paris, Beijing, and Bombay, but I cant find Kualal Lumpur, only Singapore, =.=" what a shy. I point at Sinapore, because no KL there, so the people see where I point, thought I am from Singapore, and just asked me about that, lazy to explain.
No Kuala Lumpur, only Singapore.This should be the clearest, Issac with the extinct volcano.Finally came back and take this picture which is a nice building just behind my hostel.

No comments: