Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lovely Grafton Party

Finally, come to the day for the party in Grafton, just about drinking, dancing and declare who is our admirers. It is so much fun, dancing together with all people from all over the world. Not going to say much, because I am drunk now, let's see the pictures.
She is Emily, my very good very friend from California and the middle one with pink shirt is Bonnie from NZ. The middle 2 are Malay girls, but act like western people at all, the right one is Febe, from NZ, but can speak Malay!!! Emily and I again, is a nice picture at the lobby.
I am angel, she is devil, Issac and Amanda from London, UK.
The Netherlands, California and Kuala Lumpur. haha.All are dressing up like angels, or devils, the theme is Heavenly Bodies.Febe and Issac.She is Julia, she is admiring me, presenting me chocolates and candy... She is from PJ, haha.. Good Kiwi friend here..Issac and Padgett..
Thats all, just having so much fun and happy being here... good nite

No comments: