Saturday, March 3, 2007

Boring Badminton Day

Today I have done something different, I have a lecture at 8am and 10.30am. There was about 1 hour long break. U think what I was going to do? I went to a park beside my university and sleeping there. It seems quite weird but actually western people love doing it, like picnic here, or reading on the bench, or lying on the grass. Yup, for me as well today, sleeping on the grass. Anyway, Albert park is very big and very nice, it is the total of a few football fields, with alot of trees, and flowers, is really really nice. Auckland Domain also, is just a big lawn, i think almost equal to 6 or 7 football fields, can you imagine how big it is? But anyway, I really have a good nap here, lying on the soft green grass, looking at the soft blue sky, with only about 19C windy day, hearing birds and insects are singing, and even a seagull, or a bird passing by me, but I have no camera at that moment. Is just so enjoying and comfortable, just cant describe here, you will feel it when u are here.

Then at night, I have been going to play my first badminton in NZ. When I first arrive here, I feel "SHIT"!!!!!!!! The court is so damn bad, and the stadium is so simple with a few lights, is just not enough. The worst is the court is so damn slippery and even though I am wearing sport shoes, but I just like playing ice skating there, cant ever stand there properly. How can you play it well under this kind of conditions? I just have no mood and lost for a few matches, but I just don't care at all. Also, I have to pay NZD 5= RM12.50!!! So damn expensive. Anyway, new friends here are very friendly and funny, knowing them today is also not bad la.. Hope to have a more interesting new day tomorrow.

No comments: