Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Crazy Grafton People

First of all, I wanna say that we won for the volleyball competition for second place only. Actually we expected to win the champion, but... As long as we got fun, that's enough I think. I don't really play much, because I am not that tall of course, so can't spike that well, but I have a very strong digging and always play at the baseline or set for the tall guys to spike. Anyway, no matter how, I really got so much fun and I know many new friends here. I know 1 pure Kiwi guy, Padgett, is one of my new and good friend here, who always say I play a good game and close with him. Hopefully can go to visit his house when the coming break. Haha...

Then, we have first year dinner for all the first year students here. Quite fun I think, because was the first time I sat with the other Malaysians in a dinner. Haha... Because normally I only get around with the HK people. All of the Malaysians here are doing biomedicine, except me, feeling ashamed. haha... No of course!!!!

So fast came to another week, this week really more terrible, got SOMEONE CRAZY ADMIRING ME!!!!!!!!! She just put a paper with some words on my door!!! Not only this, there are some of the others!!!! This is written with my Chinese name...I really never think I am such attractive and even the gui mui also attracted by me!!! wakakaka... Actually no la... This week is my hostel secret admirer week, that means we have to sign up for it, and then pick another one. Whoever we get, we have to admire him, and do something crazy for him secretly without his notice. After 1 week, it will be declared that who is our admirer, haha... Really sounds funny and interesting, because I never have this before in Malaysia. There is a pink hot underwear at the middle!!!Can you see many papers with crazy words here? End of the corridor, or the white paper at the right middle is mine!!!Some are even more crazy, they write many words on a cloth, then show it on the building, some even write the crazy words like I am thirsty for you or what on the Grafton Bridge, people here really crazy. But very honest, it is so much fun and interesting. When we go through there and see these, we will just laugh... So damn funny.

So fast 5 months in New Zealand and even I also could not believe it. I am here really good and like this place, is true. However, I miss Malaysia as well of course.. hehe...

No comments: