Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cooking Day

This few days I have spent quite much time in the Chinese Supermarket to buy something to boil the soup, and dessert. Hehe... Cherry yesterday just boiled a soup called as 沙参玉竹海底椰猪骨汤,don't know call what in English. It really taste good, Therefore I finally decide to boil a dessert today. I think dessert is much easier than soup, U have to know I never cook at all!!! Besides than instant noodle. Today, I boil fu zhuk gai dan tong shui 腐竹鸡蛋汤水!!! Sounds great right? I just spend about 2 hours beside the kitchen to look at it. I hope my first time, my virgin work will be fined and shock all the people. Hehe.... However, once I try it when it was done, it taste.......=.="
They say maybe because I have put too much water and not enough fu zhuk. Haiz.... But they also bong chiong and drink one cup... Hehe... The rest I put in the fridge, try to put more fuk zhuk and reboil again. They say it must be taste great!!! I will keep going on and try again!!!!

Yeah! 1 more thing is that I will represent my hostel for 1 sport this saturday. U guess what it is? Not badminton, not tennis as well, but is volleyball!!! Even the guai lou also say I play very well. Wakaka.... Going this saturday lo

No comments: