Saturday, March 17, 2007

Busy Days here

I know it is quite a long time didn't post anything, but I just only go to the university, just nothing much. So, let me talk about my uni la.. hehe... My university is The University of Auckland, it is located right in the city center, so no beauty views here, only tall buildings. And please don't ever think that here has a lot of sheep and cows running here and there. I have never seen a cow or a sheep even now. This is my uni== This is the main clock tower, and of course this picture not I take it, I get it from internet, haha... I still have no time or chance taking a camera going around the university or the Auckland to take the pictures. But I will try, hehe...
I have four subjects in this semester, they are ACCTG, ECON, PROPERTY, STAT. Accounting lecturer is a Chinese from Singapore, Econ is a Kiwi lady, and Stat as well, Kiwi man. Property Lecturer is American. Listening all the people from all over the world speaking different accent of English is quite common here , of course. I don't know what else I can talk about my university, is just studying place. Ya... It is as big as Nilai here, but here all are buildings, I mean the school blocks, or the university facilities, no free space here, or even the hostel is excluded. But it is also not as big as La Trobe I think, because here is city center, and the land here is expensive, so all the limited land are filled with buildings. However, there are some many campus in the other location but not the city, if gather all together might be as big as La Trobe gua.. The other campus has a very nice building, just look like the resorts. I will take some pictures next time.
Anyway, I wanna say that today afternoon I escaped from the hostel meal, but went to eat dim sum with my friends. When eating it, I just feel like I am in the heaven, it is just so damn delicious and I cant stop my mouth, just desperate for Chinese food. But the funniest thing is the Dim Sum aunt here(lady who selling Dim Sum), she came over us for a few times to pass the Dim Sum, first time she said:"Here is the cheapest in the Auckland, must eat much!" Second:"Our big Dim Sum equal to other Auckland restaurant small Dim Sum, remember order more!"(Dim Sum here or in Hong Kong, divided into small, medium, or big, just in three different prices, and all the Dim Sum restaurants here mostly are owned by Hong Kongers). Third time,:"Our Dim Sum are just made by professional Hong Kong chief, you hard to find in other place of Auckland, especially with this price, I also eat here." We just keep counting the numbers she said this kind of sentences, just quite funny.
It's tiring here because is already 2.20am and just back from badminton with my friends. Happy that know someone else today. It is quite cold now, ya.. i wanna mention is that now is autumn, and average only 16C, and at night even colder. All the people wearing jackets and scarf. Good night

No comments: