Sunday, March 18, 2007

Queenstreet Walk

Actually I have been here for a few times, but I didn't go through the shops one by one and busy buying something. Today, finally have this chance have a walk with Cheryl, Malaysian friend here to the street. As I mention before, Queenstreet is just like the Bintang Walk of Malaysia, a lot of branded shops and not cheap at all of course. We went to the Aotea Square Market, is a market for only weekend with many different kind of stuffs. Not only stalls are here, there are also some street performers are here every weekend. When he saw I am taking his picture, just ask me where am I from and talk to me, finally end up with: Welcome to Wellington. All the audiences are just laughing together. Just like western country, street performers are common here, but I just respect and admire with their courage doing so, I think I can't.1 of the sreet in Quenstreet.
U think where this 2 pictures taken from? It is McDonald!!! McDonald here is very nice even got cafe.
I don't know what this building for, a cafe I think, but I just pass by here everyday to university.

SkyTower, I took is not that nice, gotta improve my taking picture skill.

This is Grafton Bridge, the bridge that I need to cross everyday to get to the school, can u see the end of it?
It is a small cute thing for advertisement, can u see 'Link' at the middle? The bus, can say as the only public bus company here, lessen than Malaysia.
After back home having dinner, I have some great volleyball session with some other people here. They just say:"Wow, great playing it, hope to see you in the competition" They have a friendly match among the residence here next week, I wanna win it!!! Prove that I am not only good in badminton, wakakaka... Sounds chuan... At night here, my friend was playing piano, and I just realize that he can play so well. Then, I of course go to the piano sang!!! Even though don't really remember the lyrics(Can U feel The Love Tonight). All the people in the dining hall looking at me and my friend, Jian Xin immediately. Tey just keep laughing, but once we stop, they clap their hands together. hahaha.. I don't know should I be proud with this or not. Besides that, my friend here, Emily baking a bread which made by herself and treated us to eat it. I should post the nice bread picture, I try to post it next time. hehe.... Is a nice bread..
That's all for today and nothing much, I think need to sleep now because quite tired even though 1.18 am. Ooh... i forgot to say, I need to turn my clock 1 hour later, because of winter. That means only 4 hours difference with Malaysia now. hehe.... Good night

No comments: