Wednesday, February 28, 2007

First lecture day

The first few lectures in my university, of course the lecturers didn't teach much, but now I feel that the university life is so much advanced, and we need to be updated all the time. As i say before, the university will never tell you much and you do need to find out all the latest information by yourself. First of all, we are given an account, we need to update our profile, check our schedule, change the program, or add/drop subjects here. Besides that, we are given an webmail, or a university email address, the lecturers or the university will always send all the informations to that email. The third one, is the most geng one, there is a website in the university for us to study our subjects. Example, I take four subjects now, that four subjects will appear in my account, and I can know the things like announcements, informations, subjects resource, activities, marks, and even can discuss about the subject with other student and chat here. Can you imagine that? For me, this is so much advanced and I just get shocked with it. But of course, it is so much convenience for us. I have already been going to 4 lectures and so far so good. But just need to pay more concentration on them. U know? We are Malaysians and their proper English is so much different and listening them for me will also be a difficulty.

At night, my Hong Kong friends, Jason has boiled soup and ask us to drink it. U know? I just love it so much because I really miss the food and soup in Malaysia so much. We have really a nice chat and planning to boil another soup on the following days. haha... they just say I am already a Hong Konger, just kidding la.. haha... But just happy with them and they are so kind. That's all. Good night

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Suk ah,,have to take time to adapt all those high tech things wo....gambateh.

ah sam bless you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.