Saturday, February 24, 2007

Moving out

Today has nothing much, but just over slept here and get the wrong information make me miss my course orientation. But my friend just said nothing much about that. However, I am really busy here to settle all my stuffs here. Then, just going back to my hostel. My new friend here who is from Hong Kong said:" hou hak zai ar... mm zhi bin tiu puk kai zhong lan ngo geh bumper, gek dou ngo dan ha dan ha"(so unlucky, don't know which fucker crashed my bumper, i am so angry till jumping). Then they just observed which car had been crashed and I just gave some ideas then back to my room. For me, I think that driving here is of course convenient, but the car here is expensive, petrol is expensive , just all are expensive, so not that well-woth to get a car here. But my friends and I are planning to get a car here end of the semester to visit the whole NZ. However, having a tour is expensive, exp, have a bungee jumping or jumping from the sky tower is about NZD80. Haiz.. just in NZ nothing is cheap, have a normal meal also gotta be at least NZD10, about RM25, so damn expensive!!!

At night, I have ever done 1 of the most meaningful stuff since in NZ. I help 1 of my German friend, Kerstin here to move out to a new room. Even she herself also feel that the accommodation fee here is expensive, so need to move out and I just helped her to take some of her luggages. Anyway, that's for today and really nothing much. Good night.

No comments: