Thursday, February 22, 2007

Earthquake in New Zealand!!!!!!

First of all, I wanna tell u guys 1 thing, New Zealand was having earthquake last night!!!! Not that serious, but you can feel it!!! Actually I don't really realize about it and when my friend told me, I said :"Are you crazy or joking?" However, when going to the university today, heard a lot of people talking about it. Anyway, no serious earthquake in New Zealand, just 3 something(I forgot the unit for earthquake).
Then, I went to the bank to day to save my money and finally get my Eftpos!!! What's eftpos? In New Zealand, people here seldom carrying cash going out, normally they will carry a card, which is also called as debit card, once you buy something, you can use the card to do the payment. But it is not a credit card, it will withdraw the money from your bank account itself, so it will never make you owe the bank anything. It seems great and is quite advanced, I really never see this in Malaysia.
At night, is the funniest part. Our orientation program at ngiht has an activity, is going to the 'Globe Bar', a pub here and which is free for us tonight. Can you believe that they arrange a pub night for us as orientation program? However, it is really fun and I know a lot of people there, just drink and dance together, really gets fun a lot and I am very happy with that. I just know a lot of people there, like Japanese, Israel, Canadian, American, etc. U know? A japanese girl is raba-raba me when dancing... Haiyo... Since so fun tonight, just let her continue la... haha..... bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh.....Japanese girls!!!! what's raba-raba btw? thought u dun like japanese one? change taste dee ah....hahaha...told you japanese are nice.