Saturday, February 10, 2007

ATTENTION!!!!! TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND PEOPLE

Long time didnt post anything because I am sure you also know what I do at home, so what for posting it? And finally, I have settled all the stuffs, and can get ready to go NZ already, it is confirmed that my flight is on 19th February afternoon, will only reach there on the next day afternoon, needs about 24 hours include transit in Bangkok. U must be curios why transit in Bangkok since NZ is in South of M'sia but Bangkok is in the North, because of cheap and availability lo.... Almost RM1000 cheaper than the others le.. so gotta take it lo... Poor people is like that... gong hei dou siong sam, yat hok ngan lui.... Neway, I know it takes quite long for doing my stuffs, and even Szu-Mei will also leave earlier than me. All also faults of the stupid agent, never arrange the things for me well, and I have to take over it finally. U know? From contact with the university, arrange the accomadation, prepare for my visa, and even book for the flight all I make it, what she does only pass my things to NZ there... Damn her.... Neway, at least finally all are done, otherwise I will just kill her, kill her, and rekill her, then fry her.....

Anyway, I am just abit busy with packing my stuffs now, it is just a huge project, when I see my cloths, and other accessories, only 1 word come out from my mouth. For english, "Shit lo....", for cantonese, " Puk kai lo....". Finally, I will just leave it there and go for tv, so the room is so damn messy with my things on the floor... Haiya... still early right? Take it easy la...

Just like that lo... Anything new about me or what, I will inform u guys, k? Change another calender for February of TVB, hope u guys Chinese New Year la.. BB

No comments: